Sunday, November 15, 2009

Playing loud music while driving

I never really understood the attractiveness of driving with your windows down driving really loud music except to intentionally piss people off (ie: driving around suburbs with Carmina blasting at 2am). Because really, when I see people driving around playing loud music with their music down I don't think, "oh wow, your speaker system is really sweet!" No, I think, "okay, you have to have your windows down because you don't want to have your a/c on and have to increase your music volume to compensate for the wind."

Today, was the first time I decided blasting music had a legitimate benefit (of which, was my own). And that brought a smile to my face.

I still haven't figured out whether these guys are my heroes or the biggest losers I've ever seen, but both make me laugh. These guys were definitely rocking out hardcore to the following songs:







and finally




So. You see these boys unabashedly dancing, pointing to people on the street, and generally having a party in their car to these songs. Are they your biggest heroes or losers?

No comments:

Post a Comment