- Combination exit to Route 4 W, U-turn, and entrance to Mall. Contains the ever-so-popular one must-turn lane and one I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing lane. n00bs stay in the rightmost lane to turn into the mall or conversely, stay in the middle/left exit lane to get onto the highway.
- Lines disappear. Cars can do whatever they want, and that includes cutting off everyone.
- lolz. Just look at it for a second. Isn't that funny looking? For the record, there is a light there dictating when circles #3 and #5 have a green light. The right lane is supposed to go into a righter lane of traffic or into circle #4. The left lane is supposed to go into a lefter lane, but normally just ends up cutting the right lane off.
- Combination exit to Route 4 W (from Northbound on the same road), U-turn and entrance to mall. You'll notice the northbound side already has a more intuitive entrance to the mall before the intersection, and thus, is normally not used by the Northbound side.
- Entrance to Route 4 W, U-turn lanes
- (Imaginary) All the cars trying to get onto Route 4. Three (sometimes four!) lanes of traffic merging into one.