Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Amazing things recently

Have you ever experienced something so amazing while driving that you could say you have completed a life goal?  You don't realize it until it happens, but when it does, you know life feels just a little bit better now that you've witnessed said event.

Scenario one
I was driving west on 4 in the middle lane when an ugly car passes me on my left.  I really couldn't have cared less, since I had passed most of the traffic already.  I was already going 10 over the posted limit, and he probably going 15 faster than I was.  But really, the kicker came when I saw the cop pull out of his spot about 400 feet after the guy passed me.  Who was getting pulled over?  Oh, right.  Him.  Speeeectacular.

Scenario two
I have to be honest, when I thought this the other day it was awesome, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was right now.

Scenario three
Today, I was driving on the Parkway, and I managed to witness for the first time in my life a car making 4 lane changes as a straight line while everyone else is moving 70 mph in traffic.  I was really tempted to honk at Mr. Benz, but I could already see he wasn't planning on staying right in front of me as I was in one of the righter lanes.  So he made a lane change from the far right to the far left.  Kudos for not causing a wreck.


As anyone stumbling onto this blog may have noticed, I haven't been keeping up to date with this lately.  Besides school and driving less, I think I've become fully re-Jerseyfied, leading to the slow and deliberate beating of my soul into a robot.  I get less angry at drivers, because I expect it.  Not only the crazy driving, but the slow driving.  Nothing's new anymore.  Onoz.

1 comment:

  1. MOVE TO MASSACHUSETTS AND RENEW YOUR HATRED OF TRAFFIC (and you can drive in the shoulder during rush hour, how cool is THAT?)

    ReplyDelete