Thursday, November 5, 2009

An addendum

So after posting the other night, I realized I was missing a key component of suburban drivers and why I decided to post in the first place. Allow me to introduce:

Terrible Tiffany, the texting turner twit
OK. I have to be fair. This doesn't exclusively belong to the suburban edition because terrible texters are found everywhere, but that's where the incident happened. Besides, I really like alliteration/consonance for some reason. Topsy turvy triangles tickle toes to twinkling trucks! ..Sorry.

Confession Thursday Tangent: I text when I'm bored and stuck in traffic. If you ever see "I LOVE TRAFFIC" or "I LOVE RAIN" as my twitter update at ~8:30 am, it means I've hit the Newark area on my morning commute. I exclude myself from the terrible texting tetrahedron (tetrahedrons are more exciting than circles) because I am not actually moving forward. It's more like a very busy parking lot.

ANYWAY. Terrible Tiffany texts in one hand and turns with the other. Terrible Tiffany does not have the necessary arm strength to turn her car from a stop very well while she is preoccupied with typing in her next "haha." Terrible Tiffany is about to get honked at for longer than necessary.

That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment